Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ippodo Tea


I went to Kyoto and visited Susumushi-dera.




And, the temple of bamboo, Jizouin.  




Konnichiwa, it’s Kohei who loves visiting rustic temples and shrines.  



I always look forward to visit tea shops or cafe on my Kyoto’s trips as well.  This time, we stopped at Ippodo tea shop.  They have a long 300-year history.  Now, they have branches all over Japan.  I visited their main store in Kyoto.  They have different kinds of tea in various grades.  Samples are available on the counter.  What I got was sencha (its grade name is Hosen).  It costs 1500yen/100g.   In their main store, they have a cafe named The Kaboku Tearoom, where I had tea as well ^^.  Jah!



Ippodo webpage >>>





1 comment:

  1. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...
    wholesale valves

    ReplyDelete