Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Switching Tea School

Our tea master is an elderly lady and she is going to retire from teaching The Way of Tea.   I’m sad to leave her but I guess that’s the way it is.   We looked for a new school and now we are learning The Way of Tea from a new master. 


Konnichiwa, it’s me(^^)  We invited the previous master home for lunch.  We made pizza for her.  We had a good chat and great time.  I asked her if I can take a picture for my blog.  She said “okay then” and took a piece of pizza and had a bite of it.  I shoot the moment.  She is very endearing.  We are going to miss her.  Jah!



2 comments:

  1. That is sad! But, there's a saying "All good things must come to an end". Luckily, you have learned a lot from your sensei, and will remember her as your first teacher of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “All good things must come to an end” I like that (^0^)/ Thanks

    ReplyDelete