Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Preparation for tea-storing tests

A rainy day would not be probably a good day to open new packages of tea. It may be good to open them on a dry day. But well, I did opened ones on the last rainy Friday, hehehe (^^;; Do you care about the weather when you open a new package?



Konnichiwa, it’s meヽ(^。^)ノ I packed tea into different small containers to store them in different conditions last Friday. I have 28 samples of each, sencha and matcha.




For the samples of long term storage, I used a triple packing.  I put the tea into a small plastic bag with zipper and I put it into a small double-lid tea caddy. Then I put the tea caddy into another plastic bag with zipper.



For the samples of daily-use tea storing, I put them in the double-lid tea caddies. You could consider this as single packing. I used plastic bags for convenience but I didn’t keep it open just like the way you keep daily tea in a tea caddy.





For the most of the tests, I will get the results in about one month or so. I’m planning 6 months for some long term storing tests. I’m really looking forward to seeing the results! Jah!

1 comment:

  1. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks
    fittings manufacturer

    ReplyDelete